Registration for participation in BATA AGRO 2019 starts November 12
The 12th edition of the Specialized Agricultural Exhibition BATA AGRO in 2019 shall be held from May 14th to May 17th at the traditional location – Stara Zagora Airport.
The forum for innovations, technologies and meetings of the sector shall once again present the biggest globally renowned brands for agro machinery, products and services.
We invite all of our exhibitioners, visitors and partners to become familiar with the new organization of the exhibition and the updated participation conditions
What is new in 2019?
- A new layout of the exhibition areas, which provides an improved access and visibility, compactness of the exhibition, and focuses attention on exhibits and demonstrations.
- Clear rules and standards for the situation of the exhibitors;
- Registration of exhibition visitors and circular route, with a single entry and exit point.
What are the conditions to benefit from discounts?
- A discount to the amount of 40% of the price of exhibition areas shall be used in case of advance payment up to and including 14th December 2018. The discount shall be applied for the surcharge for the participation, if made before 31st January 2019;
- A discount to the amount of 20% of the price of exhibition areas shall be used in case of advance payment up to and including 28th February 2019. The discount shall be applied for the surcharge for the participation, if it has also been made before 28th February 2019;
- After 28th February 2019, no early registration discounts shall apply;
How to apply for participation?
- Each exhibitor shall become familiar with the exhibition layout and the requirements toward the areas, as well as with the General Terms and Conditions for participation. After selection of size and type of surface area, the exhibitor shall complete Form 1 – Participation Application, taking into consideration that the position shall be in the respective sector for the area type;
- The Organizer shall draft a proforma invoice for advance payment. Per order of the payments made, the Organizer shall provide an option for each exhibitor to select a specific position of the area in the respective sector;
- The finally selected position and the main services shall be confirmed by the Organizer and both parties shall sign the full Participation Agreement.
We invite all our exhibitors, visitors and partners to learn about the new organization of the exhibition and the current conditions for participation here.