ADMISSION OF NEW MEMBERS IN
“Bulgarian Association of the Traders of Agromachinery”
1. WHO CAN BECOME A MEMBER IN BATA?
A BATA member can be a Bulgarian juridical person, which is authorized by the manufacturer to import and/or distribute new agricultural machines of the territory in the Republic of Bulgaria, certified by the manufacturer’s Declaration and sales revenue in excess of BGN 5 million.
2. WHICH BATA AGRA BODY CAN ADMIT NEW MEMBER?
The members of the Association shall be admitted by the General Assembly of the Association.
3. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS IN BATA AGRO?
Each candidate for membership submits a written application to the Management Board of BATA AGRO. Along with the application the following documents should be attached:
- Decision of the management body of the company for membership in “Bulgarian Association of the Traders of Agromachinery”.
- Copy of tax registration.
- A copy of comprehensive income for the previous year, verifying a turnover in excess of BGN 5 million realized from the sale of agricultural machines.
- A declaration of the manager, certifying that the turnover is realized from the sale of agricultural machines.
- A document, certifying that the applicant is a trader and distributor of agricultural machinery, authorized by the manufacturer.
- A declaration certifying that the applicant accepts and undertakes to comply with the provisions of the Statute and the internal regulations approved by BATA – a model.
Documents can be submitted through the Organizing secretary of BATA AGRO.
Application form for membership at BATA AGRO is available HERE.