In this year’s edition of the Specialized Agricultural Exhibition BATA AGRO will be held Farmer’s Market, which is realized with the assistance of Hrankoop.
The idea was motivated by the desire of the organizers of the forum from the Bulgarian Association of Traderes of Agromachinery to support Bulgarian producers.
The market is located in sector C2, near the exit of the exhibition.
There, from 16th to 20th May, guests and visitors of the fair can find the following types of products from Bulgarian producers:
- seasonal fruits and vegetables;
- products from cow, goat, buffalo and sheep milk – fresh and mature cheese, yellow cheese, cottage cheese, butter, yogurt, etc .;
- honey and bee products;
- flowers and seedlings of herbs and spices;
- juices and syrups;
- jams and marmalades;
- ice cream and pastries;
- nuts and tahini;
- wine – white, red, rose;
- herbal tinctures and ointments;
- meat products;
- refreshing drinks for consumption on the spot – ginger shots, iced tea, sangria, etc.
Hrankoop is a food cooperative uniting producers and consumers of clean food. The beginning was in 2010 as an informal group, and since 2015 a cooperative with 75 full members and over 150 associates has been registered. The main activities of the organization are farmers’ markets, cooperative supplies, organizing and participating in events on clean food and sustainable living.